Monday 3 August 2015

Gays vs The Church

I think marriage is a human right and it shouldn't be taking away because of who you love. Do I think they should get married in a church. Why not? Why is the church allowed to have them as members, take their money in offerings, but tell them that the have to go somewhere else to get married? I understand that some pastor, preachers priest...whatever you want to call them may be fully against gay marriage and that's fine, but I have to wonder while they're being offensive and spreading nothing and abundance of hate are they thinking about the God they claim to be serving so fervently. I don't believe people choose to be gay. Who would choose to go through this kind of torment everyday? Isn't their God the same God who said that men are made in his image and likeness. Now I'm not claiming that God is gay because I've never met the guy, but if we're all made by God, like God and there is a piece of God in everyone of us then why do we continuously toss him out in the rain, beat him up, kill him, refer to him as an abomination and refuse to accept him?

                                                By: Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment